Student Profile Form

Highlighted
AGualdoni
Trainee

Student Profile Form

Good afternoon, 

Hi my name is Alisa and I am trying to edit a form named Student Profile.....does anyone know how to do this with the fields?

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Student Profile Form

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

We will be happy to look into editing a form with you.  To allow Community members to further assist, would you please provide the name of the PowerSchool product in which you would like to edit a form?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
AGualdoni
Trainee

PowerSchool SIS and under System Reports I went to Object Report: Student Profile, if someone could helpe me edit this I would greatly appreciate it!

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for this information!

I recommend reaching out to your PowerSchool Designated Support Contact within your district to review the process of editing the object report.  The PowerSchool Designated Support Contact within your district should be able to review the documentation on how to edit Object Reports within PowerSchool SIS as well as walk through the process with you.  

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!