State of Illinois Transportation Report

Highlighted
alandis1
Trainee

State of Illinois Transportation Report

I need to run a transportation report for the state that is broken down by each method of transportation including membership days and attendance days for all students (summary).  I need another report that shows each students; their bus #; transportation method; membership days and attendance days.  I can't find a way to do this for the whole year.  Please help!

-Angi

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Re: State of Illinois Transportation Report

Hi @alandis1,

The best way to generate a transportation report for the whole year which includes each and every student, their buses, transportation method, membership days and attendance days is to use the InFocus report. To run the InFocus report I recommend reaching out to district admin who should be able to help you with the InFocus report.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
alandis1
Trainee

I guess I didn't specify that we are using PowerSchool instead of InformationNow.   Thank you for trying to help.

-Angi

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Currently, attendance and transportation data are not connected to PowerSchool SIS. You should be able to run each report and combine the data manually outside of PowerSchool SIS. 

We have submitted a feature request on your behalf to PowerSchool Student Information System to add the feature to connect transportation data and attendance.  

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!