Stacking classes together

Highlighted
Trainee

Stacking classes together

I'm brand new to scheduling and I don't have anyone training me, I've used the guides to help me get through a lot. But I have some questions. Please let me know if this is the best way for me ask these questions.

What is the best way for me to fulfill the request below? Constraints, Preferences, Relationships, something else?!?! I have a total of 14 sections - 7 first semester & 7 second semester so this rule doesn't apply to all sections of the course. 

"Find a way to attach 5 periods of Global (with a 16 cap) and Hnrs Global (10cap) during 5 of the 7 periods."

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Stacking classes together

Hi @stacyderrick,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community for assistance.

We would need to see the set up of your schedules to understand it better and provide further assistance. We recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool support team, who should be able to work on this and help you with your needs. PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts in your district can connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support team to get quick assistance on your query.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!