Speech Bubble in Test Center

Emmie1
Achiever

Speech Bubble in Test Center

I have noticed the speech bubble that says "click to edit test" in Test Center for Performance Matters stays on contently.  It should only appear when hovering over the test title.  No matter where I click to make it disappear, it remains as though it is stuck.  Could someone look into the matter?  I can work around it by scrolling but it does get in the way at times.

Thank you in advance for helping with this matter.

1 Solution
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Emmie1 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.  We have reported it to developers who are reviewing possible resolutions for a future release.

KritiS
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Emmie1 

The Text to Speech is not activated by default on tests in Performance Matters and has to be turned on at the test edit level.  To activate Text to Speech follow the steps mentioned below:

• Navigate to the Edit screen for existing tests or to the New Test creation screen for new tests.
  • Click Test Format in the right pane of the window, near where the first test item will be. 
  • In the Test Format screen, you can activate Text To Speech at the bottom of the page.

Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Emmie1
Achiever

Thank you but I am not referring to the "Text to Speech" feature for students who need assistance reading test information.  My discussion above is in reference to searching for particular tests while in "Test Center." The issue is:

• When hovering over a test title there normally is a speech bubble that pops up to notify the searcher to "click [on the title of the test] to edit test" selected. 

My comment was written mainly to bring awareness to the techs and/or the powers that be, that the speech bubble, more often than not, remains on the screen.  While there is a work-around, it sometimes obstructs the view of other listed tests.  Also, the "bubble" does not disappear even when moving away from it and clicking in an empty space.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Emmie1 

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.  We have reported it to developers who are reviewing possible resolutions for a future release.

KritiS

View solution in original post

Emmie1
Achiever

Thank you for reporting to the developers.  This is another reason why I remain a member of the PowerSchool Community.  My concerns, recommendations and praises are recognized, and passed on the necessary support staff.  Again, thank you!