Hello - Our district is new to Special Programs this year and we were wondering if there is a way to run a bulk report or standard report that would list the student and their state assessment accommodations.
You can run the IEP Accommodations Report which is a report built upon the document that houses the accommodations - like an IEP or 504. You can refer to the steps below to run the report:
1. Standard Reports>New List Report > Name your report > Set the report to public or private
2. Keep the selection set to 'Students' (because the accommodations will come from the student profile)
3. You may choose to add a formula here or leave it blank. We use the following since only our 3-12 grade students take statewide assessments: Grade in (G12, G11, G10, G09, G08, G07, G06, G05, G04, G03)
4. Check include IEP students
5. Click Create. This will give you a list of student names and IDs.
6. From here, click on the '+' at the top of columns to add any information, such as the school, grade, 3GG status, most recent IEP, etc.
7. For the accommodations, you will need to add a column for each of the state subject areas:
In case, you require further assistance to run the report you can reach out to your district's Designated Support Contact who should be able to assist you to proceed.