Special Education Transfers

New Member

Special Education Transfers

Hello All


Does anyone know how I can gain access to transfer Special Education 8th Grade students to their approiate High School?


Thank you



Respectfully Submitted,

Jonathan T. Depsee, M.B.A.
Special Services Secretary
Washington Township Schools
51 West Mill Road
Long Valley, NJ 07853
(908) 876-3434 X 2301
1 Reply
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for participating in the Community!


The school associated with each student can be assigned to the student or updated with the integration.  If you are experiencing difficulties assigning a school to students, would you please provide details of the issue you are experiencing?

Kudos Encourage Participation!