Snap Code Problem/ NO SUPPORT

Highlighted
ana2017
Journeyman

Snap Code Problem/ NO SUPPORT

So I am trying to register my daughter for school and everything was fine but I reached a point where I needed to save and sign out. When I tried to sign back in I am getting an error message stating that the snap code is already in use by another account even though I am signing in with the exact same account I used to start the process. The school says I need to contact tech support online but when I try that I have been on hold for hours at a time on multiple occasions and cant reach a live person. This is getting ridiculous. Any information I can find in the FAQ's on this site has nothing to do with the problem I am experiencing. I now cant get ahold of anyone at the school or on technical support through this website so this is my last option to see if any one has any ideas or can be of any help. Thanks

2 Replies
Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Re: Snap Code Problem/ NO SUPPORT

Hi @ana2017!

Thanks for posting here in the community.

I am very sorry to hear about the troubles you have had so far with completing your registration form as well as trying to get a hold of support. Our phone support is very busy right now and are seeing much longer than usual wait times.

With regards to the message you are seeing about the SnapCode already being in use, that is because you have actually already started the form. The SnapCode is designed to be entered once and then it is tied to the account. At that point, you should be able to login to your school district's InfoSnap page and click Continue Work on the form for your student.

If the school sent you a link to start the form, there will normally be an option to "Continue Work" on the existing form as well as put in the SnapCode.

Let me know if this doesn't help you get back to your form and I will reach out to you directly so we can get an email case created for you if necessary.

Thanks!

-Kevin

ana2017
Journeyman

Re: Snap Code Problem/ NO SUPPORT

Everything the school has sent us directs us to the power school website. So when we try to login using the exact same credenitials we started this whole process with it says that it is being used by another account. Which doesnt make any sense because we have only used this one account for everything. We are stuck and just need the account reset or something.