Setup Application/Enrollment Forms for the '21-'22 school year

Highlighted
Trainee

Setup Application/Enrollment Forms for the '21-'22 school year

I am in need of support to prepare for registration for Lee's-Scott Academy '21-'22 school year.  I know the last two years that we have PowerSchool Registration we have had a technician assigned to help us through the process and set up.  I sent a request through SmartSheets which is no longer available over a week ago.  It is imperative that we get started in this process so that the online forms are available at the beginning of January. 

Leigh

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Setup Application/Enrollment Forms for the '21-'22 school year

Hi! @LeighHS 

To assist you in preparing the Enrollment forms for the 21-22 school year, I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts within the district who can work with the PowerSchool support team if further assistance is needed.  If you feel you should be a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reviewing this article for the different methods you can take to request the role within your district.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator