Seeing Class Pages from a Specific Student's View

Highlighted
Journeyman

Seeing Class Pages from a Specific Student's View

That sounds like something we at our school would also have- students attend six classes a day and come to us for Resource help, and I get "I don't need any help," so we work on their IEP goals.  Then, I speak to that teacher because I KNOW Joe Schmo can't continuously have nothing he needs to work on, or he wouldn't have an IEP! The teacher shows me he is weeks behind! Please figure out a solution for multiple teacher access to numerous classrooms. We don't want to do anything about the specific work in it, just to see it so we know what we should be working on with that student. 

My caseload is supposed to be 50 students, but it's usually more; It would require my having the access of every student in every class 50 x 6 lots of courses I could be "assigned" to, so maybe some sort of in between a teacher and student, like perhaps a class aide role? There are many, many of us out here in the same boat.

June 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Seeing Class Pages from a Specific Student's View

Hi @JCotter1,

Thank you for posting in PowerSchool Community!

In SIS, it is possible to see what the students are assigned to (caseload) through creating a parent portal account for the students you would want to see.  It is dependent on the district's data access and security policies.  I highly recommend reaching out to your district for further assistance on the query you have.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Hello,

Could you please tell a bit more about the Unified Classroom Parent Portal Setup and how to create an account? How does it work for parents and teachers separately? I work in a Catholic school in Castro Valley, CA.

Julie Kemp

https://docs.powerschool.com/UCHSP/getting-started/powerschool-id/create-your-powerschool-id https://buyessays.onl

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Kemp,

Thank you for your posting in PowerSchool Community!

To create an account in Unified Classroom Parent Portal,

1. Navigate to the account creation for parents and follow the prompts. 
  2. Verify your account ownership by entering your SIS password.
  3. Create a new password by following the prompts to gain access to your Unified Classroom dashboard.

To get more information on Unified Classroom Parent Portal Setup and related queries, we recommend reaching out to your school and they should be able to assist you further.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!