SearchSoft Technical Help Needed

Highlighted
tippettb

SearchSoft Technical Help Needed

When users click the link on the log in screen to view open positions the following error displays:  

"A single record was expected from [logged_in], but 0 were found. Criteria={SSS_SESSION_ID=null}"

How can I get help with this issue?

4 Replies
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: SearchSoft Technical Help Needed

We're currently receiving reports of the error message within the job board. We're working hard to investigate this issue and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
vcumer1
Trainee

Good  Afternoon - 

We are experiencing the same exact issue as well. Is there a timeline for when it will be resolved. 

Hire.PNGHireEnterpriseError.01.PNG

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @vcumer1,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  The product team advised that restarting the product periodically may help avoid receiving the error message and appears to be working right now.  We are working to get a resolution in place.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @vcumer1@tippettb,

Thank you for your patience!  I have been advised the job board error is now resolved.  If you continue to experience issues, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Angelam7