Scroling through Assignments

Highlighted
Practitioner

Scroling through Assignments

Can the way I scroll laterally through assignments on the scoresheet be changed to be more fluid?  The > and < arrows are not helpful, especially if I want to move quickly between two assignments on different pages.  Make it so I can scroll or use a slide bar.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Scroling through Assignments

Hello f352370 -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.  We appreciate your feedback regarding the functionality of the software, however, this is not the correct platform for sharing feedback/enhancement requests for the PowerSchool products. 

Please share your enhancement recommendations with your District's Technical Contact for PowerSchool, so they can submit a support/enhancement request to have our development team review and consider implementing these recommendations.

Below is a link to some resources you may find helpful.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Welcome-FAQs/bd-p/welcome

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@f352370 wrote:

Can the way I scroll laterally through assignments on the scoresheet be changed to be more fluid?  The > and < arrows are not helpful, especially if I want to move quickly between two assignments on different pages.  Make it so I can scroll or use a slide bar.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!