Scheduled Medication Visits

Jmartian
Hobbyist

Scheduled Medication Visits

Hi all,

I watched a great video about scheduling daily monitored (diabetic) kids for visits in the office and it is very helpful. I made a schedule for my student for the rest of the year and it is amazing!

I would like to be able to do this with students who take daily medications.  Does anyone know if there is a way to make a schedule for thos kids as well? 

Thanks,

Jaime

2 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Scheduled Medication Visits

Hi @Jmartian,

Thank you for posting in PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further with your query, we would need more details on the scenario.  Is it possible to share the URL to the video you were watching about scheduling daily monitored (diabetic) kids for visits in the office?  Can you also provide the navigation/steps on how did you create a schedule for your student for the rest of the year?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Jmartian
Hobbyist

Re: Scheduled Medication Visits

Here is the link to the video.  The monitoring section starts at 48 min, 20 seconds and is only a few minutes long.  That walks you through how to set up a schedule for a monitored (diabetic) student.