Saving content from application

Highlighted

Saving content from application

I am unable to save my application documents. Every time I click save and continue my documents that I have just uploaded are gone and the screen is highlighted in yellow again.

Please help.

Thanks

Julie

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Saving content from application

Thank you for your post in the Community!

I will be happy to look into saving your application with you.  Would you provide if you are submitting an application for a school district using the school district's site?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Hi, yes I am trying to submit my application for the Baker Web Academy and yes I am working from their website. I have been able to save my entire application up until this point. upload a document and it looks like it is there and then when I hit save and continue it looks as though it has disappeared.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Julie

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response! 

Please try to clear the cache within the browser and attempt to complete the application again.  Here is a link that will walk through the steps of clearing the cache in the most common browsers.  Are you able to access your completed application once the cache is cleared?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!