Review my access, please

Highlighted
Journeyman

Review my access, please

I have questions and a few issues that I need to resolve. I am a super-user. How do I get help? The forum is not very useful.

9 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Review my access, please

Hi @erinsmilkstein,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message regarding your access.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Would you review my access as well?  I seem to have two accounts now and still can't quite get to what I need to get to.  Thank you,

Sandy Edwards

sedwards@gwaea.org

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @SEdwards,

Thank you for your post!  Yes, I will be happy to look into your access and I will follow up with you through a direct message to provide additional information.  

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

Review my access, please- I am a super user

Will you please review my account. I am not able to access the Power School Training Videos.

Please help, thank you :)

Highlighted
Padawan

Please review my access

I asked about an hour ago to have my access reviewed and someone sent me an email, but it timed out. Please send a new link for me to update my account password.

Thank you so much for your time!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Review my access, please- I am a super user

Hi @jgibron,

We would be happy to look into your access to the PowerSchool Community. Would you please share the link to the training that you are trying to access?

Sowmya Karmel
Highlighted
Padawan

Review my access, please

Will you please review my access. I cannot get signed in to view the Training Vidoes.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Padawan

I apologize, I got busy and missed the half hour deadline for updating my password. Can you please send me a new reset.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@jgibron 

A password reset link has been sent to your staff email address.  You should be able to request a password reset link for both PowerSource and the PowerSchool Community by selecting the 'Forgot Password' in the login page.  If you experience difficulties answering the security questions in your PowerSoruce account, you can request assistance by submitting a request to our Operations team, businessoperations@powerschool.com.

Jamie H.