Review access

Highlighted
Recruit

Review access

I am trying to get links that are being sent to me by my county ISD admin to learn about my new role, but I am being told I have no access to these education articles.  Is there anything I need to do to change my account?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Review access

Hi @spredosa,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will be glad to look into your access. Would you provide a link to the article you are attempting to access, please?

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Review access

Hi @spredosa,

Thank you for providing this information!  Currently, Designated Support Contacts have access to the PowerSchool SIS product board in the Community. If you feel you should be added as a Designated Support Contact (Technical Contact), I recommend reaching out to the district's PowerSchool Admin to request the role.

If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!