Returning student form for registration

New Member

Returning student form for registration

I'm having problems enrolling my son Carson Knatt he's a return student can someone please instruct me how to do it
1 Reply
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Shanzy42    You will need to contact the school district directly. They control access to the forms and will be able to assist you.

Heather Weist, M.S.E
PowerSchool Specialist
Westside Community Schools (K-12, ~6000 students)
909 S 76th St, Omaha, NE 68114

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.