Request: access to submit cases

ADLearn
Padawan

Request: access to submit cases

Hello,

I am a newly designated Technical Contact for my school. I need to submit a case, but when I click the link in PowerSource to go to the community case portal, I'm taken to a screen that says "You don't have access to this resource." 

Could you please review my access?

Many thanks,

Allen

1 Solution
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @ADLearn,

We see your account has been recently updated. When an account is created or your role has recently been updated, it can take up to 24 hours to update in the PowerSchool Community. You should now be able to access the case portal, if you continue facing the issue feel free to reach out to us.

This article should help you in getting started as a Designated Support Contact (Technical Contact) in the PowerSchool Community.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @ADLearn,

We see your account has been recently updated. When an account is created or your role has recently been updated, it can take up to 24 hours to update in the PowerSchool Community. You should now be able to access the case portal, if you continue facing the issue feel free to reach out to us.

This article should help you in getting started as a Designated Support Contact (Technical Contact) in the PowerSchool Community.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post