Request Access-PowerSchool Resources

davisk078

Request Access-PowerSchool Resources

Good Day,

I am not able to access any of the Powerschool Resources on this site. How do I gain access to these resources?

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @davisk078,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, I have reached out to you in private to discuss further the access issue you are facing.  The envelop symbol on the top right corner of your Community page should guide you to the private messages.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
vanesssasanford
Padawan

Good morning,

May I also receive access?

I'm having issues with PeopleAdmin & really need some assistance.

Thank you!

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @vanesssasanford,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community for assistance!

There are different access levels in Community, based on the roles in the district.  If you are unable to access any resource in the Community, the resource might be limited to user-roles.  To get further assistance on accessing PeopleAdmin and clarify further queries, we recommend reaching out to Designated Support Contacts within your School district.  They are the contacts within a district who can connect with the PowerSchool Support team to create a case or have a real-time chat.

Also, if you feel you should be a Designated Support Contact, sending an email to  businessoperations@powerschool.com would allow the support team to work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district and request access to the Community is added to your PowerSchool account.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!