Journeyman

Reports

How do you access reports. I am unable to find any link for HR reports. Thanks

7 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Shakira1 

To assist you further, would you please provide the name of the PowerSchool product that you are using for HR reports?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Shakira1
Journeyman

I am using Business Plus Release: 20.11.0.0. I hope this helps

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

HI @Shakira1,

Thank you for confirming the product.

Can you please confirm if you are looking for Reports within the HR sub-module or HR reports within CDD reports?  A screenshot of your reports section would be greatly appreciated.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Shakira1
Journeyman

Hi, 

I dont see the image to query data from the old business plus in the new business plus.

Shakira1_0-1615312459368.png

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Shakira1,

Thank you for providing the screenshot.

That 'green icon' on the screen is to create an excel output of the data of this page.  

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
FabianRadford
Journeyman

Thank you for reporting on how to fix this issue. I want to know more about the Business plus, because i am planing to buy it. 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @FabianRadford,

Thank you for posting in the Community.

BusinessPlus features automated workflows and notifications to help increase the efficiency of accounting, procurement, human resources, and payroll functions. Most importantly, it is designed for quick implementation and provides district administrators with insights into budgetary performance, employee statistics, substantial purchases, and much more.

BusinessPlus also offers web-based self-service options for employees and job applicants so that districts can do more with less.

I will reach out to you through a case to discuss further.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator