Registration

Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Re: date of birth

Hello @Isabel1904!

I am sorry you have been having trouble getting the Registration form to submit.

One thing you can try is highlighting all of the information in the Birth Date field and deleting it. After that try reentering the date again. Sometimes there can be a space before or after the date that is difficult to see which will cause problems.

If that doesn't work for you, I would recommend contacting Registration Family Support. They can look at your in-progress form to see if there may be another error that is holding things up. From there, they can work with you directly to walk you through fixing anything they can see causing an issue. You can see your support options by going to Contact Support in the above menu and selecting your role and product from the options listed. 

Have a great weekend!

blackcat475

current student registration

I cannot access the returning student registration form through powerschool.  I am told that access was denied and I don't have authorization to view the page (error 403).

Thank you

Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Re: current student registration

Hi blackcat475

Have you contacted your school to see if your credentials are valid or if you account might need to be reactivated?  Although not the same message you are seeing, you might find the following two Knowledge Base articles helpful:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/District-Code-and-Login/How-do-I-log-into-PowerSchool-How-can-I-find...

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/District-Code-and-Login/When-I-try-to-sign-in-on-the-app-I-m-getting...

If working with your school doesn't resolve the issue you are having, one of the articles does include instructions for opening a case with PowerSchool Mobile Support.

I hope that this is helpful.

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
nikesis23

Submitting Registration

Good Afternoon,

I have completed the online registration forms for my son for the upcoming school year. I have completed all of the information, but it will not allow me to submit the forms.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Submitting Registration

Hi @nikesis23

Thank you for posting in our Community. We've received a number of registration form questions and created an article with the most common questions to help:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

We hope you'll find this helpful. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
michelle_bradley

snapcode problem

I am helping parents register at Glencoe Elementry school. I am an employee at GES.  I have several people that have created account to register.  when we go to the link to register a returning student and put in the snapcode and birthdate it gives us this snapcode error.  Where do we go to log in as username and password?

Snapcode Problem

We are sorry, but there is a problem with the snapcode. It appears that the snapcode has already been associated with a different family account. In order to access this Returning Student Registration you MUST sign in as Craig H. (che*****@out*****.com) .

Note: a snapcode corresponds to a specific student’s Returning Student Registration . It can only be linked to a single PowerSchool Registration account (Email Address/Password). Once a snapcode has been linked to a specific account, those forms can only be accessed by logging in with that email address.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: snapcode problem

Hi @michelle_bradley

Thank you for your post in our Community. We have created a resource to help with the most common registration questions we are seeing:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

We hope this is helpful. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
Reese

Where do I enter the snapcode

I was able to register my son but cannot find the forms or where to put in snapcode
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Where do I enter the snapcode

Hi @Reese

Thank you for your post in our Community! We've created a resource to help with the most common registration questions we see. We hope you'll find this helpful:

Please let us know if we can continue to help!

JbidK
patty2018
Trainee

Registration Assistance

I am attempting to register my daughter for school but the system will not accept my daughter’s snap code.  Per my daughter’s school, I am using the right code.  The school did not know why the system was not accepting my daughter’s snap code and referred me to this system.  Note:  The system states the following message when I key in my daughter’s snap code - No match found for snapcode.

Thanks