Registration

Asantiago2186

Error when submitting online registration

I'm having an issue with submitting the registration form for my children. It says invalid form or that I have not filled out the required fields. I have been over the form numerous times and do not see anything wrong with it. My mother in law also looked and could not find any isssues.
Community Support Expert joshk
Community Support Expert

Re: Error when submitting online registration

Good afternoon @Asantiago2186!

Thank you for taking time to post in the Community! I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty with submitting online registration. 

If you are having trouble logging in to your school district's PowerSchool Public Portal so that you can register your students, then you will want to contact your school district for support. Our Family Support doesn't have access to PowerSchool accounts, thus the school your child attends will want to make any changes to account or registration form information. This would also be the case if you are trying to create an account in the PowerSchool Public Portal and are getting any errors or missing the Access ID and Access Password. If the School District is unable to resolve the issue, they can reach out to support on your behalf and work with us directly to resolve the issue.

If you are having issues logging in to your school's InfoSnap portal or getting errors on the form, it would be best to reach out to our Family Support using one of the methods below. If it is regarding anything password or account related then you would need to call in by phone. After verifying your security questions, we can continue troubleshooting your account issues.

Email: support@infosnap.com
Support Hours: Monday- Friday 6:00AM-5:00PM PST
Phone: 866-434-6276 Press 1 and then 4 for Registration Support

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
nikesis23

Submitting Registration

Good Afternoon,

I have completed the online registration forms for my son for the upcoming school year. I have completed all of the information, but it will not allow me to submit the forms.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Submitting Registration

Hi @nikesis23

Thank you for posting in our Community. We've received a number of registration form questions and created an article with the most common questions to help:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

We hope you'll find this helpful. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
vic05keitha
Journeyman

Registration

Hello everyone,

I am a new member and I have attempted several times to register my children but I haven't found any success in doing so.  It seems like the student registration link is not working.  Can someone help in this matter?  Thanks.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Registration

Thank you for reaching out about this issue. It sounds like you are asking about the registration link when signing up for a PowerSchool Learning class. We've received similar reports and shared some suggestions here:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-Forum/Register-Link-is-not-Working-on-Power-School-Learning...

Our team is aware of the issue and we'll continue to share updates as we work on a resolution. If this is not about registering for a PowerSchool Learning class, please let us know.

JbidK
astock
Novice

I'm getting the the message: Action has closed: Registration Currently Unavailable

Not sure what to do now?

Community Support Expert joshk
Community Support Expert

Good Afternoon @astock!

Thank you for your post!

For users receiving a message that their registration is unavailable, you will want to reach out to your school to check on the dates for registration for the district. That notification that the window may have passed or has been temporarily closed. The school should be able to work with you to open up the registration window for you if needed!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Jroberts2006
Novice

Registration at School

I registered my new student online, received an email saying we had a pass on fast track, I get to the school and we get no schedule no nothing. They said someone would call? I've emailed, called still nothing. Please help?
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Registration at School

Hi @Jroberts2006

Thank you for posting in our Community! We have seen some recent posts on registration and created an article to help with the most common questions we are seeing. We hope you'll find this helpful:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK