Registration

Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Re: Enroll In Classes

Hi @bradymom2

It sounds like you may need to reach out to the school directly for the best path to register your student for Pre-School.

They should be able to direct you to the proper forms that would be needed for your situation. If you have any other Registration questions, our Registration team put together an article to help guide you to the best resources to help you with your issues.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

I hope that gets you to where you need so you can get registered for Pre-School.

Thanks!

-Kevin

FionaKinder
Journeyman

Registration

I am having trouble accessing the registration forms to do the preregistration. Can someone let me know where to find them? Thanks in advance!
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Registration

Good Morning @FionaKinder!

Thank you for your post! For any issues related to accessing Registration forms, you will want to reach out to your child's school to confirm the registration link is up to date and to have them perform any additional troubleshooting as needed. Our Registration Team has also created a document of the most common questions asked during Registration season. That article may be found here:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

Please reach out to us again if we can better address any further questions!

Best,

JoshK 

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
VLAVERDE

Can't finish my son's School Registration

It doesn't let me finish the School restitration, gives me an error message saying there was a problem entering the info. it is for Clayton Valley Charter School

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't finish my son's School Registration

Hi @VLAVERDE

Thank you for your post in our Community! We'll be in touch shortly to help with your registration questions.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
dbrandt
Novice

infosnap

Hello,

I am trying to re-register my children for school.  I received the link via my email.  I click on the link but cannot remember the password.  When I go to forgot passwork link, it tells me that the email is invalid.  I have contacted the school tech department.  I am a teacher at the school and am using my school email.  The tech department said they are unable to assist and to contact your support team.  Please help as soon as you can.  The password I thought I used doesn't work. 

I have also tried to call customer support and was on hold for over 30 minutes with no answer except to please hold due to all agents are currently assisting other customers.

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: infosnap

Hello @dbrandt!

Thank you for your response. I am sorry to hear you are still having difficulty. I will be reaching out to you via private message shortly to better assist you. 

Best,

JoshKinn

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
vic05keitha
Journeyman

Registration

Hello everyone,

I am a new member and I have attempted several times to register my children but I haven't found any success in doing so.  It seems like the student registration link is not working.  Can someone help in this matter?  Thanks.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out about this issue. It sounds like you are asking about the registration link when signing up for a PowerSchool Learning class. We've received similar reports and shared some suggestions here:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-Forum/Register-Link-is-not-Working-on-Power-School-Learning...

Our team is aware of the issue and we'll continue to share updates as we work on a resolution. If this is not about registering for a PowerSchool Learning class, please let us know.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
astock
Novice

I'm getting the the message: Action has closed: Registration Currently Unavailable

Not sure what to do now?