Registration

jackiann
Padawan

Registration

I have finished completed my registration forms,however,am getting a prompt that it is not yet complete on the grounds of invalid phone number format,this is preventing me from submitting,please advise.

85 Replies
blackcat475

current student registration

I cannot access the returning student registration form through powerschool.  I am told that access was denied and I don't have authorization to view the page (error 403).

Thank you

Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Re: current student registration

Hi blackcat475

Have you contacted your school to see if your credentials are valid or if you account might need to be reactivated?  Although not the same message you are seeing, you might find the following two Knowledge Base articles helpful:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/District-Code-and-Login/How-do-I-log-into-PowerSchool-How-can-I-find...

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/District-Code-and-Login/When-I-try-to-sign-in-on-the-app-I-m-getting...

If working with your school doesn't resolve the issue you are having, one of the articles does include instructions for opening a case with PowerSchool Mobile Support.

I hope that this is helpful.

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Isabel1904
Padawan

date of birth

Everytime i complete the date birth information i get an error even though im following the recommended format. Can you help? Thank you

Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: date of birth

Hi @Isabel1904

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community. I'd like to verify that this post is in the correct product forum. Are you entering the birthdate into a form for SchoolRecs, InfoSnap, or PowerSchool Registration by any chance?

Scott S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Isabel1904
Padawan

For registration (its for the application prcess)

Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Hi @Isabel1904,

Thank you for confirming this was with PowerSchool Registration. With PowerSchool Registration, when you get an error message that the date of birth is incorrect, you will need to reach out to your school district in order to correct the date of birth in their Student Information System. Once they correct the date on their end, it should work correctly for you on the registration form.

Scott S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Isabel1904
Padawan

But he is not a student yet. It in an application form in the asf .com. Sorry because it was not in powerhouse

Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Hello @Isabel1904!

I am sorry you have been having trouble getting the Registration form to submit.

One thing you can try is highlighting all of the information in the Birth Date field and deleting it. After that try reentering the date again. Sometimes there can be a space before or after the date that is difficult to see which will cause problems.

If that doesn't work for you, I would recommend contacting Registration Family Support. They can look at your in-progress form to see if there may be another error that is holding things up. From there, they can work with you directly to walk you through fixing anything they can see causing an issue. You can see your support options by going to Contact Support in the above menu and selecting your role and product from the options listed. 

Have a great weekend!

CurtisCrew3
Padawan

Unable to register child

I click on the link at the school website and it doesn't go anywhere numerous people in my neighborhood and surrounding area have stated the same thing.