Padawan

Registration

How do I register my kids online...
4 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Registration

Hello !

I understand you are wanting to register your children online while inside of Unified Classroom. The Registration Forms are not housed directly inside of Unified Classroom just yet so in the mean time you will need to follow these steps to get to the Online Registeration Forms for your Children's District. 

From inside of the Unified Classroom Dashboard click Quick Links 

Then click on Main Portal Page

And this will take you back to the normal PowerSchool Parent Portal from here click on the Online Registeration Form on the left hand side menu

This will load you into the Online Registeration Forms which you can use to Register your children

I hope this information was helpful! 

Chelsea
Unified Classroom - Technical Support EngineerI
Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Re: Registration

Hi @Darmisha91!

Just a quick follow up to what @Chelsea was saying above.

If you are having trouble logging in or creating an account for Unified Classroom, it would be best to reach out to your School District for assistance as they would manage user accounts.

Thanks for posting!

-Kevin

dbramlett78

Re: Registration Problems

I am trying to complete my son's returning student registration, it will not let me change his grade from 3rd to 4th.  It also keeps freezing up or kicks me out due to unexpected error it says.

Please help as Monday and Tuesday is the days to complete the in person registrtion.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, 

Dawn 

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Registration Problems

Good afternoon @dbramblett78!

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your child’s registration. If you are having issues with doing so on the online portal from your PC, you will want to reach out to the school to let them know to review their registration setup. Their IT department will want to correct any such fields that prevent you from specifying the correct grade level. In the event they are unable to make those corrections directly, they should have contact information to reach out to registration support as needed!

Best,
JoshK
PowerSchool Community Admin
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!