Registration

Highlighted
whit9981

Registration

I am not able to register my 2 children who are previous students. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
4 Replies
anosborne83
Padawan

Re: Registration

Im having the same issue tells me their info is invalid but i can login undwr yhe student portal to see their classes. Just doesnt make sense... HELP!!!
Pjmrj04
Padawan

Same here, I can go into their grades and look how do they but I can't login to register returning students. I am so piss and mad. Tried all day yesterday and today.
Pjmrj04
Padawan

I am getting mad with this, I can't register my second returning school. It keep saying wrong password and username.
Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Hi @whit9981, @Pjmrj04, @anosborne83!

I am very sorry that you have been having so much trouble getting your students registered. I understand why that could be frustrating.

Depending on your specific situation, you may either want to contact your individual school / school district for support or contact our Family Support line.

If you are having trouble logging in to your school district's PowerSchool Public Portal so that you can register your students then you would need to reach out to your school district for support. Our Family Support doesn't have access to PowerSchool accounts and wouldn't be able to work to either reset your password or confirm any information provided by the school. This would also be the case if you are trying to create an account in the PowerSchool Public Portal and are getting any errors or missing the Access ID and Access Password. If the School District is unable to resolve the issue, they can reach out to support on your behalf and work with us directly to resolve the issue.

If you are having issues logging in to your school's InfoSnap portal or getting errors on the form, it would be best to reach out to our Family Support using one of the methods below. If it is regarding anything password or account related then you would need to call in by phone. After verifying your security questions, we can continue troubleshooting your account issues.

• Email:  support@infosnap.com
  • Support Hours: Monday- Friday 6:00AM-5:00PM PST
  • Phone: 866-434-6276 Press 1 and then 4 for Registration Support

Hopefully, one of these methods should be able to get you through the issues you are seeing. Thank you for posting on our forum!

-Kevin