Registration

Highlighted
jackiann
Padawan

Registration

I have finished completed my registration forms,however,am getting a prompt that it is not yet complete on the grounds of invalid phone number format,this is preventing me from submitting,please advise.

85 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Registration

Good morning @jackiann!

Thank you for your post! Depending on how the district set up phone number formatting, it may be set so the users have to use a specific format for a phone number. In this type of instance, usually, the error is that the entered number is outside of the prescribed format set up by the district. If you are a parent filling out the form for your child, you will want to alert your school district so that they can correct any errors in the field so that the form can be successfully submitted.

Best,

JoshK PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jackiann
Padawan

Ok thank you
JohnisMomma

Registration

It won’t let me submit my registration form. I’ve gone in and out and it still won’t let me submit. I need help.
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Hello JohnisMomma

Thank you for your post.

We see you have opened a support ticket and it looks like our support team worked with you on this issue, but please let us know if we can continue to assist you in any way.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

@JohnisMomma wrote:
It won’t let me submit my registration form. I’ve gone in and out and it still won’t let me submit. I need help.

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator
wilfsdad1965

error on student registration form regarding custody

There is an error on the page that asks about parental info.

"Does this parent of custody of the student?"

Which makes no  sense.

Is this supposed to be "Have" or "Share"???

Can't proceed until I know which it is because the answer is different based on the question.

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: error on student registration form regarding custody

Good morning @wilfsdad1965!

Thank you for your post! For any issues in your district's Registration form, you will want to contact your school and bring any errors to their attention. The school should be able to make the necessary corrections or open a Support Ticket as needed!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Jroberts2006
Novice

Registration at School

I registered my new student online, received an email saying we had a pass on fast track, I get to the school and we get no schedule no nothing. They said someone would call? I've emailed, called still nothing. Please help?
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Registration at School

Hi @Jroberts2006

Thank you for posting in our Community! We have seen some recent posts on registration and created an article to help with the most common questions we are seeing. We hope you'll find this helpful:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
sydnisorvino11

registration

how do i register for my highschool??