Registration

Highlighted
Cpgoetsch
Trainee

Registration

I have tried to complete registration forms but every time I try to go into it I get the message "An unexpected problem has occurred" I have tried multiple times on various days & keep getting the same message. I have both kids entered in PowerSchool with my parent portal & paid the fees but am unable to get forms/registration completed. Help is appreciated. Thank you.

1 Reply
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Re: Registration

Hello Cpgoetsch,

Thank you for posting in our Community. We've received a number of registration form questions and created an article with the most common questions to help:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

We hope you'll find this helpful. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too! 

@Cpgoetsc wrote:

I have tried to complete registration forms but every time I try to go into it I get the message "An unexpected problem has occurred" I have tried multiple times on various days & keep getting the same message. I have both kids entered in PowerSchool with my parent portal & paid the fees but am unable to get forms/registration completed. Help is appreciated. Thank you.