Registration Trouble with Birthdate

Tammyko7
Trainee

Registration Trouble with Birthdate

Hello, I am trying to register my student and it says the birthdate does not match his records. I tried multiple times and now it says the account is on hold and I need to contact the school. Is there anything I can do on my end? Somewhere I can check to see if his birthdate on the records are incorrect? Thank you

1 Reply
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Tammyko7 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

If you are receiving a message that the birth date has been entered in the incorrect format, I recommend ensuring the birth date is entered in the format stated with the registration form.  I also recommend ensuring there are no spaces before or after each number listed in the birth date.

If none of the above instructions worked for you, I recommend reaching out to the school to confirm the school has the correct birth date for your child in their system.  If the birth date is incorrect, the school can change the birth date to allow you to access the registration form.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!