Really?

mslezak
Recruit

Really?

Sooo....  

All I need is some assistance to get credit for two trainings that I attended.  I sat on hold for 40 minutes on the helpline before it randomly sent me to a voicemail.  While I was on hold it said that I could chat with someone online but it says that this option is not available to me.  

Sooo, after trying for an hour to try and see what I need to do to get credit for two courses I attended this is the only option to try and get someone's attention. smh

Thank you.

4 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mslezak,

We apologize for the difficulty.  I am happy to help you with your concern.

Would you please help me with the name of the training that you attended or a direct link to the portal that you accessed to attend the training?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
mslezak
Recruit

BishalG

Thank you for responding.

Here are the links to the links to the trainings as well as a snap shot of the class numbers:

Alabama Community Education Association-2021 Virtual Conference-Community Ed Attendendees

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1lJt8VnpWoM5Kz-m6KAOvbhwqqIEy5WA9oyfBZfbtVD8r_rDtoRc0KQY606itzB14rX7A9j...

Alabama Community Education Association-2021 Virtual Conference-21st CCLC Grantees

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1S2SVQbqo4f6pTqX--5DUJt9XMdfO3b24w9qsq1J-lXviSCAupgNauXiktgxwH3dakUw8wi...

mslezak_0-1628188299694.png

I have tried a few times to sign up for these courses but for some reason on my end it never gave me an option to join the course.

Let me know if there is anything else that I need to do.  

Thanks 🙂

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mslezak,

Thank you for providing the links.

I am working with the concerned team to find more information regarding access to the credits.  I will provide an update shortly.

Bishal G.
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mslezak,

Thank you for your patience.

The course creator or course admin will have to mark the course as complete in their roster for the credits to show up automatically on your transcript.

Unfortunately, this is something we are unable to perform on our end and has to be completed by the course admin or course creator.

Since the courses are created by ALDSE, we recommend reaching out to them directly to request the credits.

Bishal G.