Real-Time Email Notifications to HR Department

gdougherty

Real-Time Email Notifications to HR Department

Is there a way to send real time notices? For example, we would like an email notification sent to our Human Resource Department when an employee enters their fifth consecutive day of sick leave.

We require employees to submit a doctor's notice and fill out an extended medical leave form if they are out more than the five days. An email notice to our HR Department would be very beneficial to us.

4 Replies
Community Moderator skovacs
Community Moderator

Re: Real-Time Email Notifications to HR Department

@gdougherty

Thank you for your post to the Community Forum.

Yes, you can be notified when an employee enters their fifth consecutive day of sick leave.

On the Payroll Tables Pay Codes table Payroll <TAB> there is a Notify for Extended Leave indicator. This is a checkbox used for the Consecutive Leave Notification. If this box is selected and the Consecutive Leave for Employee Notification is turned on, the select pay code will be included in this notification.

The Consecutive Leave for Employee Notification is set in the Notification Subscriptions System Setup <TAB> Human Resources Notification.

Susan Kovacs

PowerSchool Community Moderator

gdougherty

Susan,

Where can I do this from eSchool Solutions SmartFind Express?

Community Moderator skovacs
Community Moderator

@gdougherty

I will move this to the eSchool Forum.  I have responded with the eFinancePLUS requirements.

Susan Kovacs

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

@gdougherty

Thanks for reaching out via the PowerSchool Community. In talking with our SFE experts, if you are using reason balances, you can use the Alert Threshold on the reason and enable the threshold email in the Email Parameters. If you need helping doing so, feel free to reach out to the support team!