Hi can you send me a code for my students

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!hi my name is Aarav

Hello @Aaravbhosle2,

Welcome to Community!

To help us assist you better, would you please provide us brief information about the PowerSchool product you are referring to and the type of code you are looking for? Are you looking for the PowerSchool Learning invitation code?

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

HELLO, my name is Laura very new too thishave a 6 th grader ,so Iam learning this with him for the first time.HE will starts daniel,s in august.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Teamroot2020,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the community!

Community is a great place to explore, ask questions, and interact with the members of the community.  A good place to get started is our Product-specific forums and knowledge bases available under Product Support.  We also recommend referring to the Getting Started guides available to help you seamlessly cruise through our community.

We look forward to seeing you engage in discussions with our awesome community members.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator