Re: Do not understand account linking instructions

josechavez
Padawan

One last note... on the Drivers license question there is no "D" classification I can select for the basic type of drivers license I hold from Tennessee. I had to enter "C" which is technically incorrect, I guess I will have to update it once I can speak to someone at SSide ISD as they are closed today.

6 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @josechavez,

I am glad you were able to get the application submitted and I will provide your feedback to the product team.  

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback about the application!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
josechavez
Padawan

Do not understand account linking instructions

Do not understand about altering email ... need more specifics eg. oter account, this account etc...

Community Moderator SamuelN
Community Moderator

Hello @josechavez , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

It sounds like you are attempting to edit the email address associated with your account. To do this, click your initials in the upper right hand corner of the PS Enrollment page and select "My Account" from the dropdown. On this page, you should be able to edit any account information that you want to change.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

josechavez
Padawan

No, I am trying to use the same application from another school district that also uses TalentEd and want to link account to southside to auto populate the application information. The instructions to do so are vague and confusing however... not sure of actual steps to take to execute...

Thanks

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @josechavez,

Thank you for providing this information!  To confirm, you are attempting to apply for a position and the district uses the TalentEd software for the application process.  Is this correct?

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
josechavez
Padawan

Yes that is correct. However, I just went ahead and filled it in again manually as I could not understand how to link my account from Edgewood ISD and import my completed application from that site from the instructions and the first response I got. I hold 3 degreees and have been a professional for over 30 years and could not figure out those steps form your short instructions. I am sure many more of your applicants will struggle with these instructions as well. 

Perhaps more detailed instructions including screen shots of step by step clicks would be most helpful for something as complicated as linking accounts and importing information from other TalentEd sites. Filling in these applications is quite time consuming and would it be very helpful to be able to automate the process a bit more for us. 

Thankt you for your responses and for trying to help.