Push District Calendar after start date

tdalin
Journeyman

Push District Calendar after start date

We have a new person doing Poweschool and she did not push the calendar to all schools.  So when I pull the data there is no district calendar.  I tried to push the district calendar but it won't allow me to since the start date of school is past.  Any work around this?

4 Replies
tdalin
Journeyman

I am the ISEE coordinator and so I cannot pull the calendar because it is not pushed through.  Our technical director was on the chat today and they said they pushed it through but it is still not pulling.  I can give you our technical person's email if you would like.  I just really need to get this info for my ISEE upload.

Thank you so much.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tdalin,

Good Day! Thank you for posting in the Community.

To get further assistance on pulling your District Calendar, I recommend working with the Designated Support Contacts in your school district who should be able to contact the PowerSchool SIS Support team.

Paritosh Tyagi
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

kmcintyre
Hobbyist

I would like to know the answer to this question as well. I am adding a tuitioned-out school, but cannot push the calendar due to the "Cannot adjust dates in the past" validation. There should be a way for district administrators to get around this. I am a designated contact so I will be calling support on this. I still try to look things up in the community first but it's quicker and easier to call support as the community tends to refer you back to calling support anyway.

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kmcintyre  & @tdalin 

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

Currently, the ability to modify start and end dates once a District Calendar is pushed to all schools is not a supported feature in PowerSchool SIS. As a workaround, you would have to update the calendar manually  at the School level.  Technical Contacts can refer to this article that outlines this process.  If you are not a Technical Contact,  we recommend working with the designated contacts in your school or district to review this process.

Also, this is a great enhancement request. Please feel free to submit an enhancement request to our product team on the PowerSchool Ideas Portal so other community members can vote on to show their support.

To learn more about the Ideas Portal, we recommend reviewing the article on PowerSchool Ideas Portal FAQs.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.