Product Support Dropdown- PeopleAdmin

Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

Re: Product Support Dropdown- PeopleAdmin

@smithliz

Let's see if we can shed some light on the situation.

First off, you shouldn't have access to the PeopleAdmin drop down. That's for our Higher Education customers. For TalentEd, you'll want to go to Product Support->Unified Talent. For Records, you'll want to go to the Onboard and Manage section. There you will find the forum specific to those types of products as well as the Knowledge Base.

Now, as for the chat. Chat should still be working inside Records. So, if you are unable to get that working, you'll need to contact our Support team. If you're talking about a different chat, just let me know, but chat in-product should go through support. If you don't have that contact info, let me know, and I'll get you squared away.

smithliz
Apprentice

Thank you! I tried the chat from within Records, but it was not working this morning. Will try again and if I still can't get in I will contact support. 

Thanks Smiley Happy

jandrews
Rookie

Our campus needs the dropdown please. 

Jaime Andrews

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @jandrews,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community.  I will be glad to assist you further and will follow up with you through a direct message to gather more information.  

Best,

Angelam
PowerSchool Community Moderator
NancyR7
Rookie

Product Support Dropdown - PeopleAdmin

Hello, Erin:

Our campus also needs assistance with the transition to the PowerSchool Community.  I have a few items where we need your assistance, they are as follows:

1. On the PeopleAdmin drop down, the only option available is PeopleAdmin Applicant Support; can you please activate the SelectSuite (SS) option for our team (see names below)?
  2. Once the SS option has been activated, this will also activate the SS Administrator Knowledge Base and Forum options?  If so, do we need to send you a list of names?
  3. I would also like to ensure that our team has access to PowerSchool Community (the same way they had access to PeopleAdmin Community. 

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Nancy 

Community Moderator

Re: Product Support Dropdown - PeopleAdmin

Hello @NancyR7,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community.  I will follow up with you through direct message so I can assist you further.

Best,

Angelam
JenniferS7
Journeyman

Hi Erin,

Me again.  It looks like I lost the SelectSuite menu option under PeopleAdmin.  Can this be added back?  Thank you!!

J.J.

Community Moderator

Hi @JenniferS7,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community.  I am looking into this with the support team and will follow up once I have more information.

Best,

Angelam
Community Moderator

Hi @JenniferS7,

Thank you for your patience while we worked to get you the appropriate access.  You should be able to access PeopleAdmin now.  If you need anything else let me know and I will be glad to help!

Best,

Angelam
erogers
Padawan

Hi Erin, 

I also do not have the SelectSuite Option under the PeopleAdmin drop-down menu. I only see PeopleAdmin Applicant Support. 

Thanks, 
Emily