CarrieG2
Trainee

Re: Product Support Dropdown- PeopleAdmin

Thanks so much! 

JenniferS7
Journeyman

Hi @erinhawkins,

Can you please add SelectSuite to my drop down list as well?  I too only have PeopleAdmin Application Support.

Thank you!

@JenniferS7

Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

@JenniferS7

Let me reach out to the tech team this morning. We'll get you squared away. I'll keep you posted.

Community Moderator

@JenniferS7

You should be "good to go," but if you have any further issues, do not hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help!

JenniferS7
Journeyman

Hi Erin,

I see the new menu items - thank you so much for your help!

JenniferS7

JenniferS7
Journeyman

Hi Erin,

Sorry to bug you again, but since you were so awesome to get SelectSuite added to my drop down, is there any chance you could work your magic on getting me access to TalendEd too?  Smiley Happy

Thank you!!

JenniferS7

Community Moderator

@JenniferS7

You're not bugging me! I am happy to help. I will let you know when that change is live.

Community Moderator

@JenniferS7

Our Tech team says you should be "good to go" and see your products under Product Support -> Unified Talent. If you have any other issues, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help!

JenniferS7
Journeyman

Thank you!!

smithliz
Apprentice

@erinhawkins can I get access to TalentEd and the PeopleAdmin chat feature too, please? I submitted an email to businessoperations@powerschool.com, but was seeing all of these posts and thought maybe I'd ask you. I'm only seeing PeopleAdmin Applicant Support in my dropdown and am unable to use their chat feature on Records website anymore.

Thanks!

Liz