Product Support Dropdown- PeopleAdmin

Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

Re: Product Support Dropdown- PeopleAdmin

@erogers

Sure thing! I have sent your name over to our tech team, so I'll let you know when the issue is fixed.

KathyMc
Journeyman

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute users are having the same issue - the only drop down is applicant support. 

Thanks, Erin!

Kathy McNamara mcnamk@rpi.edu

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KathyMc

Thank you for reaching out! You should have access to Recruit and Hire content under Product Support > Unified Talent. Please let us know if you are missing this access or if you are not quite finding what you need.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
KathyMc
Journeyman

Erin - this is still an issue - are you still moderating this post?

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @KathyMc,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community.  You should have access now and be good to go.  If you need anything else, please let me know!

Best,

Angelam
PowerSchool Community Moderator
MarkM27
Apprentice

Hi Erin,

Can you please add SelectSuite to my drop down list?  I only have PeopleAdmin Application Support.  I'll also need access to create new cases and view previous cases.  Thank you.

Community Moderator

Hello @MarkM27,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  You should have access to the PeopleAdmin tab and SelectSuite now.  Also, you have access to create new cases and view previous cases.  I will provide the steps below for both.

1. Click 'Contact Support' at the top of the toolbar.  

2. In the drop-down, select 'Case Portal'

3. In the case portal, you will see two options, 'Manage Cases' and 'New Case' (select 'New Case' to create a new case)

4. Select 'Manage Cases' 

5. In Manage Cases the page results to open cases (which will list any open cases you currently have).  Beside 'Open' there is 'Resolved'.  You will select 'Resolved' to see previous cases. 

I hope the steps are helpful.  If you have any questions let me know and I will be glad to help!

Best,

Angelam
MarkM27
Apprentice

Hello Angelam7,

I now have the PeopleAdmin dropdown but noticed that all references are regarding the "PeopleAdmin 5.8" version.  Our system is using PeopleAdmin (SelectSuite) 7.6.  Is my current PowerSchool Community login referencing the correct PeopleAdmin version (7.6) or does that need to be corrected also?

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Hi @MarkM27,

Thank you for your post!  I will look into this for you and follow up with a direct message as soon as I have more information.  

Best,

Angelam
Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

@erogers

Good morning. The Operations team has told me that you are “good to go” and should be able to access the SelectSuite product in the Community. If you experience otherwise, please let me know. I’m here to help!