Product Support Dropdown- PeopleAdmin

Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: Product Support Dropdown- PeopleAdmin

Hi @SeanF4 and @BrittanyB2

I've seen your posts and I'll be following up with you in private messages to ensure that you have the appropriate access.

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
RebeccaH2
Padawan

I see others are having the same issue as me. I also can't see the SelectSuite in the drop down. Can this be fixed for me as well? Appreciate the help.

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hello @RebeccaH2,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance.  I am researching this and will follow up soon!

Thank you,

Angelam7

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

Hi @RebeccaH2,

Thank you for your patience as we worked to get you the correct access.  You should have access to SelectSuite.  If you need anything else let me know!

Thank you,

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
RebeccaH2
Padawan

Thank you!

Community Moderator

Hi @RebeccaH2,

You are welcome.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you,

Angelam7

AndreaG1
Rookie

Hi @Angelam7,

Is it possible for access to the Select Suite dropdown to be restored to my profile as well?  

Thanks,

Andrea

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Hi @AndreaG1,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community for assistance!  I will look into this and follow up with you through direct message once I have more information.

Best,

Angelam7

SabrinaM1
Journeyman

Hi Erin,

I also don't have the "Select Suite" dropdown option. Only the "People Admin Applicant Support."

Thanks,

Sabrina

Community Moderator

Hi @SabrinaM1,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community!  You should have access to PeopleAdmin now.  If you need anything else let me know!

Best,

Angelam7