Product Support Dropdown- PeopleAdmin

Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

Re: Product Support Dropdown- PeopleAdmin

@SamT2

Let me escalate this to the Tech team. I'll report back just as soon as possible. 

SeanF4
Padawan

I'm also unable to see any historical cases.

Thanks,

Sean

Highlighted
AshleyS10
Hobbyist

Yes, someone raised this issue a couple days ago and Support was looking into it, but I'm having the same issue!

-Ashley

Community Moderator

@SamT2 @AshleyS10

This does appear to be a larger issue that is affecting some of our customers. We are working with the software vendor to correct the issue. I have escalated your names on to that team. When the issue is resolved, I will be sure to post it here or you can find in-product messaging that will communicate the resolution. 

Community Moderator

@SamT2 @AshleyS10

We have fixed the issue for you. You will now see cases under the Manage Cases section of the Case Portal. If they are not ALL there, give it time. It can take upwards of an hour for them to show.

If you need anything else, let me know. I'm here to help!

SamT2
Journeyman

@erinhawkins Thank you Erin, I can confirm that I have access to my cases. I appreciate the help!

JenniferS7
Journeyman

Hi Erin,

Would you be able to fix my issue of not being able to see any cases in Manage Case Portal as well?  I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

JenniferS7

WendyH8
Rookie

Hi Erin,

I am unable to see the Case Portal for PeopleAdmin. Also, when I go to the Product Support dropdown and choose Other Products, PeopleAdmin isn't there for me to choose.  Can you help me with this?  

Thanks.

Wendy Hinson

wendy.hinson@dpi.nc.gov

Community Moderator

@WendyH8

The Operations team has told me that your permissions have been fixed. You might have to log out and back in, but you should see all the products you have and be able to subscribe to Broadcast labels. You are looking for the IntelliGlance Broadcast label for the TeacherMatch Applicant Tracking System in NC. There will not be a specific "TeacherMatch" group any longer.

If you need anything else, let me know. I'm here to help!

MandyB1
Rookie

Hey Erin,

Can I get my drop down fixed as well? I only have the PeopleAdmin Applicant Support. Thank you!