Printing Job Postings

Highlighted
operez
Padawan

Printing Job Postings

I have been having issues when I go to print a PDF of a job posting. It is cutting off the information after "Job Details" only provides a "Posting ID" and a "Title" then wastes the rest of the page.  Is anyone experiencing this?  I do not see any extra spacing that would be causing this to happen.  Help?

Job Posting Snap Shot.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Printing Job Postings

Thank you for reporting the formatting issue when printing a pdf!

PowerSchool has received reports regarding this issue.  The PowerSchool Development team is working quickly to resolve the issue.  We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and thank you for your patience as we work to find the root cause and resolve the issue.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
7 Replies
AngelaM8
Journeyman

I am having the same problem! After the large white space on page 1, it is also cutting off the posting details on page 2. I tried all three of my browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge), restarted my computer, and ensured all readers/views/browsers are up to date. No luck.

PowerSchool: Please offer solution ASAP!

Community Moderator

Thank you for reporting the formatting issue when printing a pdf!

PowerSchool has received reports regarding this issue.  The PowerSchool Development team is working quickly to resolve the issue.  We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and thank you for your patience as we work to find the root cause and resolve the issue.

Jamie M.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
operez
Padawan

Is there anything I need to do on my end?  It's hasn't been solved for me. 

Community Moderator

I recommend ensuring the printing settings are correct.  We are continuing to resolve this issue.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the pdf printing format issue.

Jamie M.
AngelaM8
Journeyman

Has there been any progress on a resolution. Yes, my print settings are correct. And yes, I've all checked to make sure I am using the most updated version of my browser (& have tried all three: Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge). This looks terrible as an attachment to our postings.

Please provide us with an update.

Thank you,

Angela

MirandaM2

We have been having the same issue with printing requisitions and job postings. Has anyone been able to figure out a workaround? 

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @MirandaM2@AngelaM8,

The PowerSchool Development Team is still working to resolve the printing issue.  As a workaround, the print posting from the candidate portal displays properly.  We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work to resolve the issue.  Once we have an update we will post it here!

Angelam7