Preform Users

mrboyd

Preform Users

@links to members, content Who out there uses Preform to evaluate all positions in your district? Classified and Certified.  I am specifically looking for districts that use Preform to evaluate custodians, nutrition services, and transportation, along with operational support and technical.

3 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrboyd,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

I am happy to assist you, would you please confirm whether you are looking for access to Unified Talent Perform Resources or to interact with our community members that use Perform in their districts?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
mrboyd

Specifically I am looking for how other districts use Perform.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrboyd,

Thank you for your response.

You can connect with the other Community members who are using Perform in the Perform Forum by posting your queries there. 

Meanwhile, I recommend reviewing the Perform Knowledge Bases, where you can find great articles on various Perform topics and video recordings for webinars and Office hours. I recommend subscribing to the Perform Product Updates to get notifications for any updates coming from the PowerSchool Perform product team.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator