Powersource / case portal not working

gennyhale
Trainee

Powersource / case portal not working

I cannot get into the Case Portal or Power Source. I have called in recently to open cases, but I cannot find anything here to find my cases or to create one electronically. It doesn't even seem to recognize me as a user. I set up this account today as this community site didn't seem to know who I was either. How do I get help?

4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Powersource / case portal not working

Hi @gennyhal,

Thank you for reaching out in our PowerSchool Community! We'll reach out shortly to help with your account.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
Highlighted
Esayas68
Novice

Re: Powersource / login working

Good Morning,  my son's name Bruk Esayas is having problems to login for the  Community powerschoool on his own computer please help him with login.

Thank you

Esayas

Community Moderator camreanR
Community Moderator

Re: Powersource / login working

Thank you for letting us know. We are happy to work with your son to help him with his login. We’ll reach out shortly to help with his account.

Community Moderator chaliak
Community Moderator

Re: Powersource / case portal not working

Thank you for reaching out to us Genny and I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations.  It looks like we might have two different email addresses for you in our system and it's causing a conflict and not allowing your log-ins to be validated.  I will be in touch to work with you on these details. 

Sincerely,

Chalia Karlstrom

Chalia K.
Solving the world one accounting problem at a time