Powerschool app grades

Johnwick

Powerschool app grades

Hello. I recently factory reset my phone and I downloaded the powerschool app but it does not show me my recent grades or my profile pic, but when I go on another phone and sign in to powerschool I see my recent grades and profile pic so I am a bit confused and if you could help that would be great
3 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Johnwick,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  When you downloaded the application originally did you access it through the App Store or through Google Play?   Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Johnwick

Yes I downloaded from the Android play store. Before I reset the phone I could see everything but after I cant
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Johnwick,

Thank you for that information!  I would check Google Play, under your applications, and see if there is an update for the app that needs to be completed.  If you have any other questions, let me know and I will be happy to help!

Have a great day!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!