Powerschool Parent Portal Access

Denise1891
Recruit

Powerschool Parent Portal Access

I am unable to get into the parent portal. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance! 

6 Replies
Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Re: Powerschool Parent Portal Access

Hi @Denise1891

Thank you for your post. Are you trying to log in via the web portal or through a mobile app?

Thank you,

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Jamery1
Recruit

How do I get an access ID and password for my son?
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Afternoon @Jamery1!

Thank you for your question. For login information related to the PowerSchool mobile app, you will want to reach out to your school district to obtain your district code and username/password. If you are inquiring about setting up an account in Unified Classroom, the following article should provide the steps to set up that account: https://docs.powerschool.com/UCHSP/getting-started/powerschool-id/create-your-powerschool-id.

If your inquiry is for another PowerSchool product, please let me know!

Best,

JoshK

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Cjp_1dad

Web
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Cjp_1dad,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  In your post, you only posted the word web.  I will be happy to help you but I will need more information.  Would you respond and provide additional information as to what you are needing assistance with so I can assist you further, please?

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Angelam7

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
KristinK
Achiever

What issues are you having? You need to create an account first by clicking on the "create account" tab. Once you fill out the information, you will need an access ID and access password that you can obtain from your child's district. Please post if you have done these steps and are still having a problem.