Powerschool Community Support Portal Access

Highlighted
OwenH
Journeyman

Powerschool Community Support Portal Access

I have a user account with Katy ISD and am needing to use the chat support.  It says I don't have access to the support feature.

Thank you,

Owen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Powerschool Community Support Portal Access

Hi @melissasalinas,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will reach out to you through a private message.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
5 Replies
Community Moderator

Hi @OwenH,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I understand you need assistance with portal support.  Would you provide more information so we can assist you further with your request?  I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
OwenH
Journeyman

I have attached the message I get when I try to access the support portal.  I need assistance with TalentEd.

Community Moderator

Hi @OwenH,

Thank you for providing that information.  I will follow up with you regarding your access through a direct message. 

Angelam7

melissasalinas
Padawan

Good morning,

I am also having this same issue. Can you assist me?

Community Moderator

Hi @melissasalinas,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will reach out to you through a private message.

Angelam7