PowerTeacher Pro issues since 21.11.1 upgrade

kdavis4535
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

PowerTeacher Pro issues since 21.11.1 upgrade

We are experiencing problems in PowerTeacher Pro. I'm not sure if it's related, but we upgraded to 21.11.1 over the weekend which coincided with our the termination of Quarter 2 and beginning of Quarter 3. 

Teachers are reporting that grades they entered for Quarter 2 before the weekend have disappeared. 
Teachers are reporting that they are unable to enter grades for Quarter two after the weekend.
Teachers are reporting that when trying to enter an assignment, standards are not attached. 

This is affecting most of our teachers in one school, but not all of them. I'm not aware of any changes made to courses or sections over the weekend. 

I've submitted a case to PowerSchool asking for urgent help, but we're on the 4th day waiting for help. Does anyone have a suggestion on where I might start looking for a solution?

ref case #06094944

1 Reply
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kdavis4535,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! We have reached out to the Support Engineers working on this case. They are actively investigating this issue to determine the root cause of the issue. 

They will follow up with you in the ticket when a resolution is reached or they need more information. 

Please let us know if you have any more questions. We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.