PowerTeacher Pro - Scoresheet report unable to finish

platino
Recruit

PowerTeacher Pro - Scoresheet report unable to finish

Hi, I'm a district tech for a high school in Massachusetts. It's time for report cards which is making the problem we're having a serious one. Teachers are unable to run their Scoresheet report, it starts the report but it never finishes. The report can also not be cancelled once it's begun. This is a new issue as of today, as far as I am aware.

I know Power Teacher is also currently investigating missing scores in reports, I do not know if that is related to this issue. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: PowerTeacher Pro - Scoresheet report unable to finish

Thank you for posting in the Community!

We have received reports of the scoresheet being stuck in running.  The reports will need to be cleared through DDA and PowerSchool will need to be restarted.  Due to this, we recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact to assist with this process.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for posting in the Community!

We have received reports of the scoresheet being stuck in running.  The reports will need to be cleared through DDA and PowerSchool will need to be restarted.  Due to this, we recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact to assist with this process.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
platino
Recruit

Thank you, I'll give that a try.

Highlighted
KristinK
Achiever

We had this issue with a district this week as well. This is a known issue and has been happening since last year at this time. However, I just read that the issue is finally resolved in 19.4.1!