PowerTeacher Pro Resources

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

PowerTeacher Pro Resources

How do I get access to powerteacher pro resources, when I click on it from powersource to come here it says I do not have access? 

6 Replies
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: PowerTeacher Pro Resources

Hi Ranay,

I am not sure what exactly you are looking for but here is a start.

the section in powerSources where I could find things new in gradebook to show my teachers, Yes they can click on whats new..  but in powersource I would l click "powerTeacher pro" when I do that now it says come to the new powerschool help site  which I do,

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.11.18 AM.png

but when I get there I see this.. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.11.27 AM.png

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Jeff  For instance, i want more information on "Transferring Scores" such as does it work from school to school or just with in one school?  

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

To the best of my knowledge, Transfer Grades only works within the same school and the current Term.

ok.. thanks.. not going to make my teachers all happy but part way happy will work for now.. 

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community regarding Community access!

We have received reports of users experiencing difficulties accessing certain areas of PowerSource and the PowerSchool Community!  We are currently working to resolve this issue quickly.  We will provide updates in this announcement thread.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!