PowerTeacher-How to have all assignments worth the same without using percents?

BruceTyrrell

PowerTeacher-How to have all assignments worth the same without using percents?

How does one get assignments to be all worth the same weighting within a category without changing them all to percents?

For instance, worksheet #1 is out of 30, and worksheet #2 is out of 10.

Currently, worksheet #1 is worth 3 times what worksheet #2 is worth.

I know that if I change them to percent, and make the points out of 100, then they will have the same weighting, but I want my students (and me) to be able to see what their actual mark was before it was converted to percent.

2 Replies
BruceTyrrell

Re: PowerTeacher-How to have all assignments worth the same without using percents?

Sorry, this is for PowerTeacher Pro

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: PowerTeacher-How to have all assignments worth the same without using percents?

Hi @BruceTyrrell,

The only way to set all of your assignments to the same weighting without changing them all to percent would be to set all those assignments to be worth the same amount of points. For example, suppose if you have Assignments A worth 10 points and Assignment B worth 30 points then 80% of 30 will be greater than 100% of 10. So, in that case, they must be worth the same amount of points.

Please let me know if this helps.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!