PowerSchool HomeBase (Parent) - Printing/Downloading Teacher Comments

Wake2K

PowerSchool HomeBase (Parent) - Printing/Downloading Teacher Comments

With PowerSchool HomeBase (for Parents), is it possible to either print or download the Teacher Comments for each assignment?

For instance, if I navigate to my Student’s Page > Grades and Attendance > Grades and Attendance tab (there is also a Standards Grades tab) > For each Course, choose the numeric grade (for instance under Q4) > the list of Assignments screen comes up (with Due Date, Category, Assignment, Flags, Score, %, Grade, i=Info/Teacher Comments icon Headings) > I would like to print or download everything on this page including the detailed Teacher Comments for each assignment.

I realize you can click on View to view each assignment’s teacher comments, but I would like to print or download the entire Assignment list with Score, %, Grade and the actual Teacher Comment.

3 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Wake2K,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Would you provide which product you are using, please?

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Wake2K

PowerSchool HomeBase (parent)

PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Wake2K,

Thank you for providing this information!  We do not have a product called PowerSchool HomeBase.  This could be a plugin that your district uses along with a PowerSchool product.  I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts (Technical Contacts) within your district for more information on HomeBase.  I hope this information helps.

Have a great day!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!