Possible to View Grades From Old Section?

lkstaack

Possible to View Grades From Old Section?

Student grades disappear when counselors move students from one section in my class to another. I was able to view old section grades in PowerTeacher Gradebook, but can't figure out how to do it in PowerTeacher Pro. Does anyone know if I can view grades from a previous section within the same class in the current grading period?

2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lkstaack

Usually, when you are assigned as a teacher for both sections, you can go to the old section and view records for the dropped students. However, since you mentioned not being able to see them, we recommend that you work with PowerSchool Support through a case and have them check your setup for further investigation.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

lkstaack

Working with PS Support isn't an option for me because I must go through my school district (which didn't know the answer).  Fortunately, I stumbled upon the solution:

1. Select the old class section.

2. Select "Student View" and "Assignments"

3. Click on the link "Show Dropped" hiding in the upper right of the Student View window.

That's it.